The purpose of the North Olmsted Community Council (NOCC), Inc. is to provide a forum for the exchange of information between member organizations and the promotion of overall community activities. It is noncommercial, nonsectarian, and non-partisan. North Olmsted Community Council shall serve its membership by the provision of networking services, promotion of community events and hosting recognition or award ceremonies which strive to spotlight member organizations.
What We Do
North Olmsted Community Council gives back to the community annually by way of funding projects to improve the North Olmsted Community Park for our citizens, support of other civic groups, and scholarships. Some of the donated improvements include:
- Construction of the covered picnic pavilion on the north end of the park.
- Refurbishment of the gazebo with new brick foundations, new gutters and down spouts, new roofing, all timbers painted or stained.
- Installation of all underground water and power lines in the park to improve the homecoming experience.
- New window shades, window curtains, and stage curtain for the Community Cabin.
- New tables and chairs for the Community Cabin.
- An amplifier and speaker system for the North Olmsted Community Park.
- Installation of dog waste stations in the North Olmsted Community Park.
- Scholarship awards to NOCC seniors.
- Donations are made to various organizations in our city that give back to our citizens including the 2015 North Olmsted Bicentennial Committee.
..and much more!